BA World Toronto 2020
ProjectWorld*BusinessAnalystWorld is the largest series of conferences for Project Managers and Business Analysts in North America. These industry leading events feature expert speakers representing every sector, from all reaches of the globe.
From the opening Keynote to the close, ProjectWorld*BAWorld events offer tangible education and non-stop opportunities to learn. You will leave feeling invigorated and motivated, armed with new skills, tools, and techniques that can be immediately applied in your workplace - not to mention an arsenal of new contacts. PW*BAW places great importance on connecting you with others in your community.
Has Oprah's darling Brené Brown changed your life for the better after seeing her Ted Talk, reading her books, or talking about boundaries in Wine Country? Let's explore how her work on shame, courage, and vulnerability complements Agile's Amy Edmundson's work around psychological safety. At the end of the session, you will gain new insights into building the human side of your Agile team with helpful practices to grow yourself and your team.
- Understand psychological safety and the importance of it for high-performing teams
- Learn how Brené Brown's work on shame, courage, and vulnerability complements Agile's Amy Edmundson's work around psychological safety
- Learn tips to mature your team's emotional intelligence
With four generations now active in the workforce, there are many challenges and opportunities. In this session you’ll learn tips and tricks to working with all four (or even five!) generations, how Agile helps build strong multi-generational teams, and change management skills to help you survive (and thrive) to engage your team members of all generations.
- Learn tips and tricks to working with all four (or even five!) generations
- Learn how Agile builds strong multi-generational teams
- Learn change management skills to help you survive (and thrive) to engage your team members of all gens