2019 Project Management Symposium
For two days, join project managers from the Baltimore-Washington metro area, and abroad, for DC’s premier project management symposium. Share experiences, make connections, and learn the best project management practices at the sixth annual Project Management Symposium.
One of the struggles I have seen when organizations transition to Agile in relation to the Agile principle “Customer Collaboration Over Contract Negotiation” is: When and how do I involve the right customer.
Goal of this presentation:
- Provide tools on how to involve different types of stakeholders
- Tool to identify different types of stakeholders
- In the presentation I will explain the 2 step process of:
- Step 1: map out the players for a value stream, product, or feature(set) in a simple 2×2 Stakeholders Matrix (influence/power and interest)
- Step 2: Learn about the tools and techniques to involve players in each quadrant based on their specific strength or opportunity